Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Working and School

I go to school everyday and work five days a week, I take one day off and I get grief about it. I took off work today because I feel like I deserve too, I don't want to have to work six to ten and than wake up at six to come to school and get ready for a concert, plus having to go through all my AP and honors classes, and than having to work five to ten on Friday. It's exhausting. I don't mind working and school but I just don't want a whole lot of grief because I took one day off for me. I may have tomorrow off but it's for a concert and than I have the entire weekend off after Christmas but it's to go to Canada. I'm just so tired and aggravated and annoyed. I love working, and I sort of like school, even though I can't wait to graduate. But I guess that is the thing with work and school, you lose personal time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

same here, i'm gonna go work after school~!

friday 2:48PM january 9, 2009